Greek Life!!!

When looking at the communities of practice, Greek Life in all aspects are important to "group" practices. I was looking at how I am personally involved in certain communities of practices. At first I was going to use how in high school I went to a performing arts school, but then I remembered how involved I am in Greek Life here at the University of Arizona. I am currently involved with the chapter of Pi Beta Phi. I joined Greek Life when I was a freshman and with this only being my second year, I can establish how either being involved in a sorority or fraternity is a prime example of community of practice. Looking back at the process of recruitment, no one was forcing me to do go through this, no one was telling me which house I should choose. Greek Life isn't something that is forced upon someone, it is a choice with your own "team" of 300 other girls, therefore showing the practices of Pi Beta Phi and how we work together as a community of practice.

https://www.pibetaphi.org/pibetaphi/arizona/ - Here is my chapter Pi Beta Phi's website.


Photos Courtesy of Odyssey Online/Pi Beta Phi.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collaboration in Hospitals, I think so

What team?

Presentations